首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
F8键(暂停/播放)| F9键(重复此句)| 左键或ALT+Z(上一句)| 右键或ALT+X(下一句)
听写窗口
译文窗口
注释窗口

您没有登录,系统不能保存您的听写记录和听写错词,点击此处登录

听写提交之后可查看原文
Same-sex marriages now make up a half a million American households, five years after the Supreme Court legalized such relationships.
The U.S. Census Bureau reported last week that the number of married same-sex households has increased by almost 70 percent since 2014.
The numbers are based on the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey.
The survey found that about 980,000 households in the country belong to same-sex couples.
It showed 58 percent, or a little more than 586,000, as married. The other 42 percent lived together outside of marriage.
There were more female couple households than male couple households, but not by a lot.
Gary Gates, is a demographer specializing in LGBT issues.
He said, “Opponents of marriage equality frequently argued that same-sex couples really weren’t all that interested in marriage.
But the large increase in marriages among same-sex couples since marriage equality became legal nationwide
在美国最高法院将同性婚姻合法化五年后,现在美国婚姻家庭中有50万为同性婚姻。
上周美国人口普查局报告称,自2014年以来,已婚同性家庭的数量增加了近70%。
这一数字是基于人口普查局的美国社区的调查。
调查发现,美国约98万户家庭属于同性伴侣。
调查显示,其中58%――略高于58.6万人已婚。另外42%的人则属于婚前同居。
女性同性家庭比男性同性家庭多,但差距并不明显。
盖瑞・盖茨(Gary Gates)是专门研究同性恋问题的人口统计学家。
他表示:“反对婚姻平等的人经常争辩称,同性伴侣对婚姻并不是很感兴趣。
但是,自从婚姻平等在全国范围内合法化以来,同性伴侣之间的婚姻大幅增加,
暂无注释
听写注意
1.为防止灌水听写至少要输入超过10个单词方可提交同时听写内容不能粘贴;
2.标点符号不用填写,听写比对会忽略掉标点符号;
3.单词与单词之间要留有空格,同时数字(年月或金额)请用阿拉伯数字。
可友留言
加载中...
我来说2句
抱歉,您需要先登录后才能留言
谁正在听写
得分最高
最新听写
热门听写